Which Universities Accept CUET Exam?
The Common University Entrance Test or CUET is an online entrance exam, which is a common platform to seek admission to 44 central universities and many other universities in India. The marks for the CUET Exam can be used to seek admission to many undergraduate courses. Organised by the National Testing Agency, the exam is an online computer-based one.
It is crucial for students who have completed their 12 exams with low marks to qualify for the CUET NTA 2022 exam. This exam allows students to showcase their talent and secure admission to well-recognised universities for UG courses. This year, around 88 colleges have agreed to offer admission to students who have qualified for this exam.
Here are the top Universities, which accept the CUET Exam:
- Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh
- Delhi University, Delhi
- Aligarh Muslim University, Assam
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
- University of Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Chattisgarh
- Visva- Bharati University, West Bengal
- North-Eastern Hill University, Meghalaya
- Manipur University, Manipur
- Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh,
- Pondicherry University, Puducherry
- Assam University, Assam
- Nagaland University, Nagaland
- Tripura University, Tripura
- Dr Hari Singh Gour University, Madhya Pradesh
- Mizoram University, Mizoram
- IGNOU, Delhi
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Maharashtra
- University of Hyderabad, Telangana
- Sikkim University, Sikkim
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University, Delhi
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Bihar
A few private universities have also allowed admission through CUET:
- Apex University, Rajasthan
- Arunachal University of Studies, Arunachal Pradesh
- Bennett University, Uttar Pradesh
- BML Munjal University, Haryana
- Career Point University, Himachal Pradesh
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University, Maharashtra
The Education Minister of India advised giving importance to CUET to reduce the academic pressure of high cuts from students. To thus, reduce stress on students, this exam was proposed to the top universities in India, and accepted by them. By proposing the CUET Exam, the government is urging students to take up higher studies. Approximately, 15 lakh students applied for different UG courses through the CUET Exam. The number of students and applicants is likely to grow by 2023.
Apart from UG courses, students can appear for CUET for integrated PG admissions and research programs. The exam pattern is different for all types of degree courses. Students are expected to check the question paper on their computer screen before appearing for the exam.
Aspirants who need guidance to prepare for these exams can take help by joining a crash course to prepare for the exam or study in detail about the course they want to opt for. There are several free CUET mock tests available online, for students to practise before appearing for the exam. The exam fear discourages students from appearing for the exam and that’s when Mock tests help.
Several education apps provide free study materials to students. Shaalaa.com is one such educational site, which provides Free Online Study Material, Notes, Question Answers and CUET mock tests. Students appearing for the test, tend to panic about the study material. Shaalaa will save you time by providing you with the right study material. Through our app, you can learn through video tutorials.
Comments are closed.